Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Win at Last

Though everyone would know by now yet let me inform everyone again that me and Varun won the Paper presentation at B.V.P. bagging 2nd prize.
Have had too many rejections.
Nothing more than a win to bring cheer to my gloomy life. The paper was on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND IRRATIONAL BEHAVIOUR.
Also the same paper along with another on wearable computing co-authored with Sonali(the team leader) and Sakhee(the doubter) was selected for the AIT tech fest. In the presentation level I could not go on to the stage for some stupid reason but Sonali and Sakhee were absolutely wonderful especially for a paper which they themselves doubted. I still think we deserved to win. The idea of an IPU I insist is revolutionary.
Though I did not win for I must confess that I hate loosing , the presentation gave us the time to fine-tune our act. Maybe this was the critical factor. At BVP we also got along with everything a cool 4000 bucks.
MOVING ON
The sem vanishes in a wind and it all ends.
Have beautiful memories from this sem
Bunking CG and attending maths was a torture (Samajhne waale samajh gaye hain, jo na samjhe woh anari hain).
The fun in pestering people with sms's(I got addicted, am in rehab)
Free treats worth 50 bucks(at least a promise which I will try to ensure holds true)
Sleepless nights working on papers in which only I believed in.
Arguing like hell with Varun
AND MANY MANY MORE

No comments: