Thursday, March 16, 2006

Holi At AIT

HAPPY HOLI Everyone
Holi celebrations in AIT have their own colour. Maybe its the fact that most of us are there in the hostels and holi is after all the festival of gaiety of fun, colour and lets not forget to mention it ---WATER.
Akshat Chand sir claims that he enjoyed the whole day( along with the fact that he had more than a 100 bucks of ice-cream TO TOP UP EVERY THING).
As for me having slept at about three ,being sadly in no mood to at all to get splashed in colours and with a room which shared my sentiments, Holi very nearly was a normal day.
Woke up at nine, remained confined to my room for some time watching the revelry from my window.
But then when I thought I was safe I ventured out only to get caught in 1-D. The whole flank floor was wet and I was dragged from the first room door to the bathroom door by a crowd of people I wont forget for a long long time. The colours on my Kurta Payjama bear witness to the holi.
Beyond everyone had whatever his preferrences in holi.
So how was your holi!
Share something.
Bye
ashraf

No comments: