Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Recursive Poetry

For hard-core programming enthusiastics I have a challenge.
Think of recursive poetry and also evaluate in programmin terms about some lines u like.
Use the comments.
I will begin
Aaenae mein ek aks tha,
Aur aks mein phir wohi aaena tha.
The above lines are recursive in nature. The mirror has a reflection and the reflection again has the same mirror. hence mirror calls mirror with reflection as the new parameter as mirror.

Confused!!!!

Also thanks to Dharam and Aakarshak for their great idea.
Sakhee for being able to withstand my ramblings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ashraf fine yaar dis was my idea isn't it
good recursion i think u will b topping DSA dis time isn't it

any ways y thanx to sakhee
she never suggested u bout dis


aur haan do edit my name

its ddharamm...