Monday, March 20, 2006

THE BLUES! Am I a sufferer

THE GLOOMINESS
My life has suddenly turned bitter.
I wake up and find that my heart is empty. There is emptiness and desolation all around. I walk in the desert of life looking at every person around as if in a dream.
Is this the precursor of the blues? The darkness in me which turns everything grey, threatens to totally drown me.
Its hard to breathe and I wonder if I am clinically depressed.
But then life goes.
A lifeless sun rises and sets culminating a lifeless day. Day after day after day.
Will joy ever return to my life?
That’s the question I ask!
Maybe.. maybe not.
And I just manage to survive.
The times are tough and this is my life.
And people call me arrogant. Maybe I am too blind to see my own arrogance or they misrecognize. Whatever be it they cause me to think over my actions. And I blow holes in my own defence.
When can I find joy?
Will announce when I can feel happy again.
Bye

No comments: