Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A year of enslavement :)

So finally a year has passed since I started working. Its been a mixed year. I expected more, got less; I hoped to learn a lot, learnt nothing; I hoped to remain unchanged, I now dont recognize myself in the mirror;I thought I knew myself, now I know the journey of self exporation has just began.

Last year , around this time, I was rich. I was using my parents accounts. Now I am broke. Coz now I burn up my own money.

Anyway now I know the meaning of things I never knew before. I now know I cant really be happy while being employed by someone else. For a short duration I could survive provided I am being paid obscenely high, which again I am not.

Jab agle saal yahi waqt aaa raha hoga,
Kaun jaanta hai kaun kis jagah hoga

Adios

No comments: