Thursday, July 2, 2009

The season started-- Last sunday

CAT 2009, I am coming. So beware all you competitors, for from the ashes rises a phoenix.

:) So my CAT prep starts. nearly five months. Enough time, I think.

Anyway I gave my first mock cat after nearly 8 months and as expected got bashed to a pulp. In the free AIMCAT got 13 marks in DI, 71 in verbal and 15 in quant. Did not clear two cut-offs. The good part was verbal. My blade is still not broken. According to time coaching out of the the 34053 people all India who took the test my rank was 40th. :) I am inconsistently consistent .

The same was 13000 and 15000 in the other two.

Its a long way to the top. But I have tasted blood and I am coming


2 comments:

heenad said...

not bad at all! if you convert it into percentile youll feel better :)
may the force be with you.

Ashraf's Pen said...

Amin

The battle begins