Sunday, July 19, 2009

The way of the TAO

'I choose to enjoy living the great mystery. The Tao that can be named is not the Tao.'

So I have brought this extremely thin book on the 88 verses of Tao. I was just browsing in the campus book-store and I come across this gem of a book. I had free discount coupons at home but I decided not to risk the edition being snatched before I could come back. So I bought it.


And now I am intoxicated after having drunk deep poetry.


'My work when it is done ,is forgotten. That is why it lasts forever.'

2 comments:

pi said...

hahahahha ashraf you are such a nerd man. i could have bet a 100% twice over that even if you had come back after a year it would still be there.

but yes do share more interesting verses.

Ashraf's Pen said...

Who knows.

I figured out the probablity of the book being bought. It was around 8%. Too much for my comfort.

More verses are coming