Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet revenge, Toastmasters project 3



So two weeks back, I had lost to another guy in the toastmasters club in the prepared speech section.

My revenge came on Wednesday when I defeated him with my latest speech.

I wanted some more detailed feedback on myself ,so I used my cellphone to record the speech.

The sound is muffled , the video is poor but I think its better think its bett er than nothing.

I come in after about 30 seconds in the video. The speech lasts 5 minutes.

Anyway from the video I realized my pauses are very poor. Also my voice is still not reflecting emotions well. I think the body language and gestures were decent.

the speech is titled 'One turn too fast'

3 comments:

pi said...

couldnt hear anything actually..but u do sound confident.

Ashraf's Pen said...

I will take that as a compliment.

Will try to get a better recording next time

Amna said...

Helloz anyways ur speeches are all awesome dear....and u enter after 1 min 30sec not 30 sec ok..and jeetne ki khushi mein mainu party de dijiye/..................:) :)