Friday, January 9, 2009

The story ends for 2008 but November 2009 is the final date.

So my CAT 08 result finally arrived and I had not made the cut as last year. And the overall percentile was lower than last year by about 1.5. Not bad but not good enough for me or for the IIMs.

Whil I always held out hope but I knew getting a call this year would have been too much about luck. Because I had training in my job during Aug-Oct, I just did not prepare. So its all in a days work.

But CAT 09 to be held in November 09 is my final attempt. By that time I would have sufficient work experience. The stage would be set.

The work would start soon. Hard work has to meet luck to end up at the right place. And I cannot depend upon english section. I need to get data interpretation and quant solid. I might also give GMAT but that is another post. another day bye

4 comments:

SD said...

Great goin!!
All the Best to set the stage in 2009.

Ashraf's Pen said...

Hopefully.

Amen

heenad said...

Dude you can totally ace the english section. Studying and Working is a pain. Good luck!

Ashraf's Pen said...

Its encouraging that people have faith in me when at times I wwonder if I am in a pursuit of fools gold.

Thanks for the luck