Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hurray!! Bush will be gone today and we will have Obama



I feel so releived Bush is gone and we have Obama coming in.

In place of the neo-cons we have a leader elected by overwhelming majority who ran on a broadly liberal agenda, whose message was always of understanding.

Its a powerful message of what humans can achieve. That even in the darkest of times we can hope to overcome hate and blind ignorance.

I can't help but be optimistic about Barack Hussein Obama. I will reserve doubt for another time. Today is just not the day.

He brings hope.

Cheers!! Hic

2 comments:

heenad said...

me too. Im hopeful but i cant help thinking with too many expectations comes many disapointments.

Ashraf's Pen said...

Few people match lofty expectations but those who do make history.

Obama could fail and become a symbol of another failed hero, a mortal too readily apotheosised by a gullible crowd.

But there is a hope he wont.

And if he does it I could tell people 30 years from now I saw history take oath