Sunday, May 4, 2008

What I want to blog about?

While I have not been blogging much recently because of a serious time crunch and more tragically hardware problems, I have nevertheless a lot of topics in the queue that I want to blog about. Before I loose them as I surely will lemme list them so that I can look it up later and keep cancelling those done.

By the way have an oral exam tomorrow and have not studied one word. Its going to be a long night.

1.) Visit to Haji Ali
2.) Holi at AIT
3.) What dreams may come
4.) My this years ghazal
5.) Farewell , graffiti and the tragedy at my college
6.) Why I blog??

2 comments:

rishika said...

blog about the changes which acquire in ur life during ait days
and why u blog well u blog to acknowledge urself chalo bye tc

Ashraf's Pen said...

@Maggi.
Well yes nice idea. I could blog about the changes that happened to me in AIT.

Why do I blog?? The answer I would like to believe is actually more vexed than simply acknowledging myself.

psst- I have been trying to write the answer 4 the last 10 min but simply can't figure it out.

Guess its another post