Friday, February 1, 2008

And Presto I am BACK

After a record 14 posts in december I took an unintended hiatus in January where it must have appeared to all that I must have died and gone to heaven(or hell if u wanna see it that way).

Anyway the thing is I normally access the net from my college room where I share a nearly 24 hour net connection and accessing net costs a pittance. And after my exams ended on 31st december I went a month long vacation home. The actual college break was only two weeks but I decided to join back late.

So at home I had to go to a cybercafe to access net. More than the cost convenience was an issue and in the whole of january I was online for only two hours.

Therefore I got little time to blog.

Also somehow my spam filters decided to go crazy at the same moment and the notification for all comments was put in the spam folder. So for the briefest moments that I was online, I was lulled into accepting that no one had wandered around to my blog.

I am back now. Had a great time at home. Also made a trip with my family to the Andaman and Nicobar islands.

Had a great time there.

Some great pics.

But that is a new post.

No comments: