Friday, April 27, 2007

And spring turns to a dry summer

OK its a panic situation now. Semester ended two weeks ago but still have not studied a bit.

For the past two weeks I have been indulging in my favourite passion-sleep. Life it seems is one big seldom interrupted nap.


Have pracs/orals on 3rd,5th and 11th.

So there is a valid reason to study.

Lets see if I can pick up the pace!!!

BTW my internet connection will be disconnected in a few days(its not that I am broke but net is addictive), so I will be online very sporadically.

Anyway life goes on.

2 comments:

heenad said...

Best of luck for your exams. Dont stress. i tend to blog more and sleep far far more when i have to study. anything to not study.

but dont do that.

Ashraf's Pen said...

Thanks

I know the feeling

I have an oral day after tomorrow and I have been on net since last six hours

Criminal waste of time

And dont even ask about how much I sleep

Its in like double digits