Saturday, January 21, 2006

LOVE , LIFE , DESIRES,FUN AND SOME RETROSPECTION-- a day in my life

AFTER THE VICISSITUDES

I think I have to move on again
For another series of changes approach
And after the vicissitudes of life
Who knows where you will reside

I will still haunt the dirty streets,
Searching for you in the crimson light.
Yet you will not be found anywhere
For you made it clear long time back

A dawn which I hoped for,
Has not appeared despite the odds in favour
A dusk which grazed me once,
Is coming back to bruise me all over again.

I have dreamed all day long
Without finding my way around
And now the dream is starting to sour
For reality is just waiting to strike

I wish you good-luck tonight
As I wave you good-bye for the time
Without knowing if we will ever meet again
For I don't know if you will ever return again

Peace be with you, is what I hope
Life be generous, is what I pray
For as you rode into the sun for the last time
I woke from a beautiful dream, half way through
BY-ASHRAF

No comments: