Sunday, October 16, 2011

What crosses my mind

For the last 1.5 years or so I have blogged very litte but rather preferred to note down my thoughts on a file. I earlier had that file on myhard disc but it has now moved to google docs. The file is named 'The time is running out.doc'. Behind this strange sounding name is a very simple reason. I created a new file during my second year of engineering and after I wrote some sentences ,on saving it Microsoft word automatically save the file with the first sentence. Hence, 'the time is running out.doc'.

I am talking about this file for a reason. Its linked to my need to express and by extension to my ebbing and rising desires to tell a story to the world. When I want to express I use the blog but the story is being written in bits and pieces on the file. So as I wanted to formalize my blog to a custom domain, I wrote more on the file and planned to buy a custom domain. Infact down the line I bought a domain but I suddenly wanted to write a bit more. And so the domain remains untouched while I muse on.

However there has been great progress on the file front. After having been very inactive for a long long time, I gathered great speed and have finished ten thousand words. Now if you were to take into  consideration that these are basically disjointed points and paragraphs to be used as the mould for larger enterprises, you end up with 50k words . And that is half a novel or so.

Of course there is a reason why I write again, why poetry flows from my pen err keyboard so regularly and why my heart at times a bit faster at times. That however is another story

No comments: