Thursday, March 12, 2009

Everything Explained in three lines.

I have this urge to seek simple explainations for everything. Like a string theory joining all forces , a line that would be forever green. But its a little hard to find that one deep line.

So my room-mate and me have this habit of using 3 lines to explain everything in life. These are the lines that I originally used but now many people who have heard me use the same. To those who wander here, I warn you- The lines that follow are seductive. Turn away now or you may inadvertently muttering these lines at meetings, moments of desolation and who knows where.

When that happens see a shrink but please come back and let me know. So without further ado,I share my wisdom.

(a) Har dil mein armaan hote to hai, bas koi samjhe zara- from the song Tinka-tinka.(Each and every heart has desires within. May the right person understand them)- This is the explaination for the paradox of love and so many other things. This equates the hot gal, the plain jane and the outright scary gal. This is also true for guys. We all have big desires-opposite sex, fame and so many other small and big things. This line explains that the desires will forever exist. Its naturalfor who can tell the heart to stop dreaming of people we will never even come close to.

(b) Humko maloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin, Dil ko kush rakne ke liye Ghaalib yeh khyaal achcha hai-.A line of poetry from the famous Urdu poet Ghaalib translated as I know the truth about paradise (its a fable and all is a lie) but I will still beleive in it because its a great idea to keep my heart glad. I mostly state only the second line "Dil ko kush rakne ke liye Ghaalib yeh khyaal achcha hai" as an musing when I simply shift my stance. Its the line that I am reminded of when I give failure the label of destiny or fate. Its a line about all the times that we change the timelines of our dreams or even modify the vision itself.

(c) Kisi ko duniya mein mukammal jahaan naheen milta, Kaheen zameen nahin milti, to kahin aasmaan nahin milta. (Another poetry line sayin no one in on this earth finds a perfect world or a state. Somewhere there is not enough land while at other places there is a dearth of sky)- This line explains why the simplest of satisfaction is so hard and elusive to get. We are never satisfied. I ,for one never sleep satisfied at night despite being blessed with so many things. And the tragedy is I do not know what will satisfy me. And there is valid fear that nothing may satisfy me ever.

There are other seconday theories also but their validity is quite limited. Someof them are-
(a) The only reward of hard work is the oppurtunity to do more
(b) Agar zigar mein ho himmat to duniya se bagawat kar lo, Warna jahaan maa-baap kahen wahin shaadi kar lo

So now u go forward and find explaination for the things in life using the above lines. Enjoy the inne perspective about things that these lines bestow.

1 comment:

dharam... said...

Finally ! a explanation to all the queries & worries of the world. I just want to keep on praising this post.

I can think of few more theories but these are not just theorems, in a more mathematical term, they are Axioms