Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tired of work

The latest news is I have been loaned from my division IHL to IVS and I am now on a project for a large US insurance company( hint All+S from USA where + refers to concatenation of strings). Anyway each client is referred to as an account and each account may have multiple projects.



I tragically being a fresher am at the very bottom of the hierarchy, thankfully just above the housekeeping. The work is kind of boring. In fact let me confess its very boring. But succour is not far off. I shall move to a development project after some time.

Anyway the fun part is the project I am on has been deemed high risk and is very short. Contractually it will end on december 15th. This involves a different set of pressures.I shall be free after that and shall probably be moved to another project of the same client.



I am having to work with mainframes and a web based application in parallel and its kind of driving me crazy. But dont take this diatribe to imply that I dislike my work. I am enjoying every moment for the experience of it all. Its wonderful to finally enjoy the time spent in production(as contrasted to training).

No comments: