Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pune or Mysore

So my training with my company finished finally and the postings came. In the two month training, I ended up with a CGPA of 4.89 out of 5 which is nearer the higher end of the spectrum. But then sprang a surprise. I had always nursed a desire to go back to Pune. My Pune, a place where I had spent four years, a place which had taught me so much, a place where mates still abound and a place seeped in old memories. But I got posted to Bangalore. If it was not Pune, it could be anyplace else. With this in mind, I swapped to Mysore which in my judgment would be a better place to live. So now I survive in Mysore.

 

But I miss Pune. And I am still wondering whether I should be on the lookout to swap to Pune. Presently I am but its half-hearted. I am not sure what is attracting me back there. Is it pure logic or remnants of long dead emotions? I will discuss more in further posts. I can just tell you this-A NEW SERIES OF POSTS HAS STARTED. One is Pune fragrances and the second is Mysore diaries.

No comments: