Sunday, April 6, 2008

A very moving tale

A very moving and enjoyable forward. I liked it. Hope you all also do the same.

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty.

He said...NO.
She asked him if he would want to be with her forever
...and he said NO.

She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he
replied with a NO.

She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the
boy stopped her and said..
You're not pretty you're beautiful.
I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever.
And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...

2 comments:

rishika said...

this one tells me how can written form make an large impact on ppl lol

Ashraf's Pen said...

@maggy

Written form does make an impact. And well written form can make a huge impact. Because its the written form only that transforms into speech and even pictures. What good is a movie without commentary.

Anyway I must also confess I am a sucker for such senti forwards. More than the story I admire the wit.

lol.... bye