Saturday, April 5, 2008

A forced hiatus

Well I have not blogged much in March . The reason is that my computer has gone bonkers. Blue Screens of Death seem to be my best friend

For some strange reason my windows installation keeps on crashing. I would format my comp and it would crash again. Infact on one particularly irritating day I installed windows thrice. One could imagine the irritation.

Anyway it turned out my hqard disc has had bad sectors for some time and maybe the hard disc is the problem. But I have a 160 Gb hard disc and its nearly impossible to do a complete format.

I have changed cables and now I am typing with crossed fingers

For nearly 8 days I just did not feel like jostling with the comp again

Lets see if it works

2 comments:

heenad said...

LOL. its like the flu. im having comp troubles of my own too at home and at work. i think me being the common factor is the clue.

Ashraf's Pen said...

Hahaha

Looks like there is a season for hardware troubles too.

Well mmy comp is stable for the past two days.

More than you it is more likele electronics is the common factor.