Monday, October 19, 2020

The Memories of My Past

 

I started this blog nearly 15 years ago. To be honest, I was active initially and then the enthusiasm waned. I have never been back for years.

When I look back, the same thin happened with blogs. Blogging was the coolest thing in 2005. In 2020, its all social media site- fb, ig or twitter. I went to fb and the decay of blogging corresponds to the same period but now I  have been off fb for years.Writing was always an escape and if I am coming back its because, I need an escape.

Too much has happened in the years. Even as I sit back and think I will blog again, I wonder if its pure nostalgia. There are so many old comments on the blog. 

I will be back  but this is now a private diary. I am pretty sure no one wanders here during this season of eternal drought.

~Ashraf

No comments: