Sunday, October 12, 2008

Motivation

"The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more."

 

This line sets me thinking. It’s a wonderful line because it tells us why when we do tough jobs well, we get tougher jobs later on. Lets forget appraisals, annual raises etc. The reason to do good work must come from within. For me at least I am satisfied when I do a job well.  Of course this does not imply that things such as appraisals and recognition are not important. They are crucial but they are not the central reason why I would do a good job.

1 comment:

talib د عا ؤ ں کا طا لب said...

assalam alaikum, you are doing a great job in the favour of ummah.
may allah bless you.

whenever you time plz go through this link:

http://deen-dunya.blogspot.com/

jazakallah khair
ALLAH HAFIZ