Monday, September 1, 2008

The Update

The Update:

 

Well I have been unable to blog for long but I am starting again. So what has happened in the time I was away. I finished my engineering degree spent a wonderdul month at home where I was bereft of the net and then on 28th July I joined a company as a trainee software engineer.

 

I am not sure if I want to discuss the company much. It has 5 billion dollars of revenue, trains us well and has recently decided to acquire Axon. Oh I gave you a hint. Google it. Anyway I am now in a city called Mysore. Its in the state of Karnataka. Here this company has its training campus. I have been allotted Java stream so once I attain the required level of competencies, I will be be talking object oriented gibberish with byetcode and JVM discussed her and there.

 

The training campus is fully residential but most sites are blocked on the companies net. So I am now blogging through e-mail.

 

Lets see how it goes. Will give you more details later.

 

By the way Happy Ramadan.

 

No comments: