Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What more can I say!!!!!!!!

My heart is crying out loud tonight
Coz I just want to hold you close,
And time is flying away too fast

Am stumbling through a jungle,
Cant really see through the haze,
And I am running in circles for you.

Suddenly my poetry rhymes,
Don’t know what magic you did,
For I just cant get over you.

The world can feel my love,
Everyone asks me your name,

I just wish you had a face.


P.S. this is poetry I wrote recently in June. Its quite rare I indulge such fantasies of mine knowing how morose poetry sounds to most people. Its because of this only that I have shifted to small paras

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, can u BE any more devdasi?.

i foresee your great future in lyric writing for bollywood movies. hahaha

kidding.

great poem.

Ashraf's Pen said...

Technically the correct word would be devdasA (the correct gender).

I would love to work for Bollywood but sadly cant handle the average bollywood flick with supercharged emotions. SO its a no no.

Thanks for the appreciation.