Friday, July 28, 2006

Me the mag board Secretary

Well I am the new mag board secretary of my college.
Frankly its a dream come true.
Never really believed when I joined the mag board as an FE that one day I would be in-charge.
Yet I always hoped I one day would be.
We all dream and I am lucky that one of my dreams have been fulfilled.
IT'S A PLEASURE TO LEAD WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED TO BE THE MOST TALENTED BUNCH OF STUDENTS IN THE COLLEGE, and this includes both FE's,SE's and TE's too.
Archana is the girls sec and I am very proud to say that most of the SE's who were there last year decided to stay on as honourary members. I am happy that they trust me enough to know they are welcome.
Jeetu who has on my request come in as the Hindi editor is also the guy to whom I am indebted for being willing to heed the call.
TE's Aastha,Sumedha,Pratima, Aditi, Varun and Vaibhav who have stayed on affirm my faith in what I believe to be a joint effort.
I have many ideas. Lets see how many of them I can put into action.
Bye for now

No comments: